Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Final Thoughts

Wow the blog was something I never thought I would be doing; instead I actually really liked it. The blog is a tool to sorta express your opinion on issues and communicate with others. I enjoyed the comp 106 class more then the other two I took before and yes I was placed in comp 99. But we live and we learn and I learned that it was much better to actually learn and take a course for no credit although the comp 106 was my favorite because we ACTUALLY use what we learn. Whether you admit or not we are living in the age where computer use is evitable and comp 106 is a multi-media course and that’s exactly what we did. The blog was one weapon in the multi-media arsenal to help display and communicate with others about many of the activities we conducted in class !! one of favorite was the ISM exercise which I really liked placing a photo with a word. We even had a speaker discussing the evolution of photography, which resembled Velma from Scooby Doo, which was cool. The blog is actually a example in the change of transfer of information which I thought was really neat. We started with written print that we moved on to the E-form E-mail E-everything even school. The final thought is the course was amazing I actually looked forward to coming to class and waking up every Tuesday and Thursday. I will hopefully continue to use this blog in the future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great having you in class. Keep up the good work.

Raquel said...

Oh my gosh! She DID resemble Velma! I never really thought about that...no wonder there was something strangely familiar and comfortable about her. lol.